<VV> Re: Fishy Mission for the CPF??

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 13:35:41 -0400

Don't listen to Matt! :-)  Wade Lanning is indeed a real person who
until recently was curator of the CORSA museum (I got to help put
covers on the display cars with him once :-) and did a tremendous
amount of work getting it off the ground.  MissionFish may well be a
cutesy name for an organization, but it is legit as near as I can tell.

--Bryan