<VV> another exhaust donut question

John McMahon jmac2112@adelphia.net
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:22:26 -0400

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about exhaust donut sealing.
I want to make sure that I understand everything that I will need to do to
make this 110 head/140 exhaust situation work.  The main reason I want to do
this, by the way, is that one of my 110 logs has given up the ghost in a big
way, and I have these 140s lying around, so....

Anyway, is it true that I should use the 110 donuts for the exhaust stacks?
Also, what issues face me at the outlet end?  Harry Yarnell has already
pointed out that the mounting studs are further apart.  Which donuts should
I expect to use there?  Any other issues to consider?

Thanks,

John McMahon
1965 Monza coupe