<VV> CPF auction

Kent Sullivan kentsu@corvairkid.com
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 20:11:47 -0700

Actually, Tony is a little bit wrong here. <cpfauction> *is* a real eBay
seller's account. It exists for those times when the CPF is auctioning items
that it owns, as in the case with this collection of parts that was donated
to the CPF that we are now auctioning.

ANYONE can list an item for sale on eBay and designate whatever percent of
the proceeds to go to the CPF, or any non-profit organization registered
with MissionFish. Scott Morehead has done this a couple of times, for
example. And we certainly would like to see more people do so!

If this is not clear, please let me know. This is also explained in the
August 2004 Communique.

Thanks.