<VV> Traitor in our midst - Board action requested

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 08:26:42 -0700 (PDT)

 I can kind of see Mark's point in a way, granted this
IS a free market economy and therefore, buyer/seller
beware.
 The problem that I hope would be brought to light is
that people who buy from the Corvair world and sell to
the Corvette world are making a bunch of bucks off the
Corvair people. If Bill in FLA is paying 800 for a
column, like he's probablt at minimum selling them for
(help me out Mark), then there's little to discuss
here. I don't want to speak for Mark, but I think he
feels like I do, in just wanting to protect our own,
meaning us!
 On a personal note, it bothers me that the columns
are being converted for Corvette's because it
basically prevents it from ever being in a Corvair
again, but that's just my own thought.

 Mike
 YS-117