<VV> turn signal

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac@sympatico.ca
Mon, 30 Aug 2004 19:07:56 -0400

Hello,
I am trying to do some work on my '62 Sedan.  I am having some trouble with
my turn signals.   When the steering is turned right the right signal was
coming  on and cancel when turned left, and the left signal would not
cancel.  I pulled out the steering wheel and bent the bottom contact a bit
and now the right works well. How do I get the left to work.  I tried to
remove the switch by removing the screw that the lever pivots on.  I am
unable to remove the screw.  I am afraid to force it as may break the post
it is mounted on.  Are there any tricks ? any suggestions ?
Thanks.
Dorai <><
'68 Monza Coupe 140 / 4 speed
'66 Monza Coupe 110 / P.G.