<VV> Need Help -gen light staying on 67-110 Replies and thank you

aircooled6@prodigy.net aircooled6@prodigy.net
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 21:22:11 -0600

Well, it took me several days, but the problem was/is the regulator.  Its
been OK until today when I could hear it cycling on and off and

I will get a new regulator ordered and installed shortly, hopefully it will
warm back up a bit down here.

Im having Minnesota flashbacks <grin>

Thanks to all who replied on and offline!

Everett Wilson
North Richland Hills TX