<VV> Re: Corvair article...little Corvair content

Sadek Charles H DLVA SadekCH@NSWC.NAVY.MIL
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 14:57:55 -0500

I'd like to see the replay again and watch the angle of the Cad wheels.  I
can't figure out how it flipped...instead of sliding?  Maybe it is an EARLY
Corvair with Cadillac body cladding....?

-----Original Message-----
From: jryall@juno.com [mailto:jryall@juno.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2004 2:51 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Re: Corvair article...little Corvair content

Dang!  I just looked in my driveway, and sure enough, my Corvair is on
it's roof again!

By the way, did anyone watch the SCCA runoffs last weekend?  A brand new
Cadillac thingie (you know the one that looks like it was beat with an
ugly stick) was hit in the side by a Neon, of all things, and it took a
couple of flips right in front of the camera.  Those things are unsafer
than a Corvair!

John Ryall