<VV> Re: McGowens working vacation

Tareece@aol.com Tareece@aol.com
Wed, 1 Dec 2004 21:56:21 EST

Well, there's 3 things we've found out here....We know who'se responsible for
all the great artwork in the Communique......
    Secondly, we now know what Mike does for de-stressing. Peanut-pusher....
    And thirdly, Mike definately needs a raise to upscale his housing....

Performance artist Mike McGowan, who counts among his feats pushing a
peanut along the road to Tony Blair's Downing street home with his nose,
has eaten a fox, in protest at the public fixation with a government ban
on fox hunting.

He described the roast fox, which he ate in public, as quite tasty,
although he admitted to nearly vomiting at times.

"It was a bit like rack of lamb," he told Reuters on Wednesday. "The
trouble was the retching noises from the other people in the room."

Too much attention is paid to fox hunting, he believes. "One million
people marched against fox hunting and another million marched for it.
The housing estate where I live is full of crack-heads but no one
marches to help them," he said.

Todd Reece
65 Monza Convert