<VV> Corvair Decade Available?

YENBAT@aol.com YENBAT@aol.com
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:25:26 EST

In a message dated 12/1/04 8:08:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cpeck@salmoninternet.com writes:
I got my copy of the December issue of the "CORSA Communique" yesterday.
On the mailer it says a special reprint of the "Corvair Decade" is
available for $45.

Besides being $45 (shipping and handling included); none of the order
forms seem to list it? Ideally, I would have been able to order it
on-line with a secure browser order page, but that did not seem
possible. I added the item to the "Publication Form" and mailed in my
order, but I was put off by the "expect 4 to 6 weeks delivery" as I
would like this as a Christmas present.

I don't mean this as a complaint, but I would have liked earlier notice
(did I miss this on VV?).

Chuck Peck
Salmon, Idaho
Whatever effort is required to obtain a copy of this book....

DO IT!

If ever a Corvair publication was worth owning this is IT.

Tim (Owner of "The Corvair Decade" Numbered Copy 323) Abney

Proud Member of
United Steelworkers of America, Local 7600
Life Member McHenry County Illinois VietNow
Member American Legion Post #777 - San Bernardino, CA
Member Society of the First Infantry Division (Big Red One)
KLIK - Lai Khe, RVN - 1967-68
Corsa Member
I.E.C.C. President
1965 Corvair Monza Coupe - Valley Vairs Cover Car January 2003 - 2nd Edition
1964 Corvair Monza 4 Door - Back burner project
1961 Corvair Lakewood Wagon - Starting restoration

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of steelworkers%20logo.jpg]