<VV> Re: Gary and the Communique

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 18:58:03 -0500

I guess maybe it was a bit of ego, when I write an article I try and make it
interesting to the reader, and I wrote it as more of a review than a
straight news story. The facts were there, but sometimes I get a little
carried away trying to put the reader "at the event". The editing reduced it
(in my opinion) to where it was sloppy.
I do respect the job Mike does, just wished I had the chance to edit it
myself.
For those of you who don't know what we are talking about it was the article
in the previous months Communique I co-wrote with Jim Diell and John Dawley
about this years Four Clubs show.

Gary Swiatowy

)> Subject: <VV> Gary and the Communique

> I just want to commend Gary for his wonderfully stated letter in this
month's Communique. Censorship blows. Creative license, without
representation of the author blows too.