<VV> 69 Remote Mirror or mirror mirror on the door, I can't see a damn thing anymore!

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:53:13 -0500

I bought one of the re-pops sold by several of the Corvair vendors and it
did not work as it should. It would not adjust far enough for me to see down
the side. I would have to slouch down real low to use it. Maybe a NOS piece
will work. I took it off and replaced it with a pair of 65 manual re-pops
also from a Vair vendor. If you mount the right side mirror to match the
left you can't see out of it either. It's there just to balance the look.

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net
Web Site http://webpages.charter.net/corvairalley