<VV> 2 discoveries!!

Corvkid50@aol.com Corvkid50@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:22:03 EST

Steve and gang,
    Back when I was in Seattle I  picked up a nice 62 coupe. I had to put an
engine in it but it was a good solid  body. I was cleaning it up and in the
tray at the base of the front window I  found a coin. Took a while to dig it out
but I did it. It was a toll coin from  the Vancouver-Portland Toll bridge.
I'm sure it's been a while since they  charged tolls on it. It's like new and I
still have it. I  contacted the  City of Portland and the guy said it was
worth 25 cents LOL Now it just  sits on my desk.  What are some other finds we
have found in our cars?
Ron Thompson