<VV> 2 discoveries!!

bjornyesterday bjornyesterday@yahoo.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 06:53:38 -0800 (PST)

List Members:

Might as well chime in here... Over the years I have found many
things under the seats of many cars, to wit:  (a little attorney
lingo)... a Cross Pen, one lipstick, several spent .22 shells, an
assortment of coins... none of which have been worth more than face
value, and of course... lots of dust, dirt, and the remains of a
mouse or rat nest... with attached rest room area.

By the way... the Cross Pen was returned to the former owner of the
car who told me she had received it many years ago from a friend who
had been killed in Vietnam.

Andy Anderson, Always looking under the seats...

--- Corvkid50@aol.com wrote:

  What are some other finds we have found in our cars?

> Ron Thompson

=====
The road to a friend's house is never long.