<VV> Discoveries!!

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 10:48:33 -0500

> List Members:
  What are some other finds we have found in our cars?
> Ron Thompson

Several years ago I was dismantling a 66 parts car I picked up in Bristol
TN.
I removed the back seat and behind the back portion of the rear seat I found
some insulation. Not unusual in a Corvair but, someone had glued wood 2 x
4's face down to the vertical sheet metal area and then glued regular
household insulation batts between them just like you would between studs! I
guess you use what you have on hand.

Another time I was helping a friend remove the interior of an early model
when we found the discarded, dried evidence of some past amorous tryst! DNA
anyone??

Rick Norris
First President CORSA 1971
Email rickjanet@charter.net