<VV> 2 discoveries!! (humor)

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:08:43 EST

Steve,

I believe that the coin was a rare GM option offered in 1962.  It cost $2.50
and I suspect that the cost was the reason for its rarity.

Groupie (not croupy) Doc
~~~~~~~~~
In a message dated 12/4/2004 6:48:57 AM Pacific Standard Time,
virtualvairs-request@corvair.org writes:
Message: 9
From: "Songs by Steve" <Songsbysteve@tampabay.rr.com>
To: "Virtual Vairs Corvair \(MSN Corvair\)" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 23:08:29 -0500
Subject: <VV> 2 discoveries!!

Hello Groupies.

Steve in St. Pete, FL here; just GOTTA share my little story.

<snip>
Now my little story.  While I had the back seats out, there was a lot of
accumulated junk under there. old cigarette wrappers, lots of dust, and things
that could no longer be indentified.  Among this stuff were two things of value,
however..
<snip>
The 2nd thing I found was even cooler. I saw what looked to be a coin.. a
very grimy and dirty one; couldn't even tell what it was until I wiped it off.
Turned out to be a 1962 dime.. sitting buried in the bowels of my 1962
convertible.  Just a little dime, but it makes me wonder how it got there, and by
whom.  Does it really matter?  Nah, but it intrigues people like me with too much
time on our hands, right?

Happy motoring.

Stevie G