<VV> VairKing's V8VAIR Updates

Ryan Counterman VairKing@hotmail.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 11:09:57 -0500

Hi gang, I have started doing a major body and interior restoration on my '65
Corsa Kelmark.  Some of you probably saw it in Kentucky, and could see that
this was very necessary.  I am trying to customize nearly every aspect of the
car, from shaved drip rails, shaved chrome trim, and shaved fuel door, etc, I
am also considering shaving the door latches and locks, but haven't made up my
mind on that.  Interior wise will get completely redone with custom seats,
door panels, headliner, a new fancy engine cover of some sort, and a killer
stereo system (looking at about 2000 watts RMS total <ggggg>)  Mechanically
the car will pretty much stay the same for now, I have the suspension how I
like it, but will lower it as much as is practical, and will probably try to
add rack and pinion.  I have started posting new pictures again on my online
photo album, which can be found at:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vairking/my_photos

Let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions along the way, I am always
open to comments.  Thanks!

Ryan Counterman,  VP~WMCC
VairKing@hotmail.com
'65 Corsa Coupe V8 Kelmark; '65 Monza Convert 110/4sp
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/vairking