<VV> Re: Discoveries

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:29:30 -0800

Smitty says:  Maybe 20 years ago a man contacted me saying he had a 63
coupe in his yard that had been tagged by the sheriff for removal within
48 hrs.  No title.  I made a deal with him for $10 and towed it away.  At
home I cut the body off down to the floor pan and chopped it up into
pieces small enough to carry away in my station wagon.  To facilitate
suspension removal I flipped the floor pan over, removed the suspension
and then cut the floor pan up.  Upon carrying away the pieces I found two
water stained and corroded rolls of dimes in the grass.  Seemed fair
enough to me.