<VV> Parting Out 1964 Sedan

GYoungwolf@aol.com GYoungwolf@aol.com
Sun, 5 Dec 2004 08:38:22 EST

Hi All,
I did not have any takers on the deal of a lifetime for a 1964 sedan with
a/c, so the parting out process starts this month. It is a very nice car with
excellent glass, trim, interior, diff and PG, most of the body, and of course the
a/c system (with extra condenser). Will sell parts or trade for late model
carb cores or any turbo and YH parts. If you have a lot of cores you can have
the whole car for 40 of them (there is no engine, but I have a spare truck
engine that can go with it). Thanks for the space.
The Carbmeister, (Very embarrassed about the Army/navy Game),
West Point Class of 1971