<VV> ignition-vs-ignition

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:28:44 -0700

I use a Petronix II Ignition with an MSD 62 capacitive discharge and a
Petronix Ignitor II coil (and 8mm wires) on my turbo and Judson
supercharged cars.  Works great.

At 10:08 AM 12/4/2004, Ryan Verthein wrote:
>Pertronix -vs- MSD
>
>okay...I'm sold on both of them basically- but I still
>like the performance options of the MSD better...more
>spark...higher output.
>
>So what do you find would work better?  does it really
>matter.  I will eventually incorperate one of the two
>to the turbo after it is rebuilt.
>
>Ryan
>
>=====
>..Yes I wish I could turn back the hands of time, and keep on lovin
>you..yes baby I could go back and do the things I forgot to do...-Fabulous
>Thunderbirds darn good tune!

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots of
pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html