<VV> Discoveries in the car

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 11:32:28 -0700

I bought a not running 61 Lakewood wagon chuck full of boxes of "junk" for
300 bucks.  The junk turned out to be NOS parts and rebuilt parts.  I kept
half the parts, sold the other half for 800 bucks on ebay.  And also the
car for 1700 bucks.  The ONLY time I came out ahead :-)  The car never even
left my trailer -- it went directly from my trailer to the new owner's
trailer.  I still have hubcaps and grills and generators and so forth from
that car.

At 10:26 AM 12/4/2004, Russ Moorhouse wrote:
>I found under the driver's seat of my car, an 12/11/70 accident report
>from the State of Louisiana, that the original owner had.  Apparently the
>had run off the road and damaged the rear and side of the car when he hit
>a post on U.S. Dept of Agriculture Forest land.  He was in the Army at
>that time and Stationed at Fort Polk.
>
>This was on a car that was stated as never being in an accident!  I've
>found two minor fender bender repairs on this car, but no sign of anything
>major.
>
>Russ Moorhouse
>'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
>Group Corvair Member
>Corsa Member
>Kent Island, MD

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can leave a
message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off when I
sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and lots of
pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html