<VV> Door speakers

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Sun, 05 Dec 2004 22:05:41 -0500

I found out from Mark Corbin that Clarks has repros of the original
rubber accordion boots. Although they are rather pricey, I bought them
because I didn't have an alternative. Mark said that Clarks has
instructions for installation, but they told me they didn't. However
Mark told me where the holes go. They require an 11/16" hole, which is
an odd size. A drill bit that size needs at least a half inch chuck and
most hole saws don't go smaller the three quarter.

Anyone out there have a source for an 11/16 hole saw or any other method
to get a hole that size?

Marc Sheridan