<VV> Good News on Postage

corvairs lonwall@corvairunderground.com
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:03:35 -0800

You're going to be hearing more about this in the near future! The
shipping business is changing in the blink of an eye and UPS simply has
been unable to realize that they are no longer a monopoly. We now ship
our 100+ packages a day in this approx manner -  Post %40, Fed Express
%35, DHL 20%, UPS 5%. I could go on and on about why UPS is no longer a
preferred shipping method but why bother........it's a long sad story
that goes back to the last Teamster's strike about 6 years ago.

UPS has operated in an arrogant manner for too long and someone saw the
opportunity. The Post has indeed reinvented itself and surpased UPS in
service for many shipments years ago. Now Fed Ex and DHL are offering
real ground business to residential competition - cheaper and especially
more secure (WAY less damaged packages). As you know we live and die by
our shippers.......Don't get me started.   Lon

www.corvairunderground.com