<VV> Side Marker Lights Cut Out Template?

Anil Mittal anil@anil.com
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:20:42 -0500

I fear that my car will be heading into the body shop soon to be
completely repainted. My father in law backed into the right front
fender and it is not much more for me to get the whole car painted if
I strip all the chome off vs fixing the front and blending it in.

Since the car is getting painted I have been toying with the idea of
adding side marker lights to the car. Has anyone ever done this? What
is entailed? Is there a template for cutting the new holes? What
parts will I need etc? Thank you very much for your help.

Anil