<VV> Re: Long awaited apology (non-Corvair) (humor?)

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:03:32 -0500

We'll wait for it to come around on the guitar and all sing together, in
five part harmony................
You can get anything you want, at Alices Restaurant, (cepting
Gary Swiatowy

> From: Mark Chapman <chapmanmd@charter.net>
> To: <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
> Subject: Subject: RE: <VV> Long awaited apology (non-Corvair) (humor?)
> Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:52:52 -0600
>
> You said this was in NY?
>
> Were there 8x10 color glossy pictures with cirles and arrows and a
paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was?