<VV> FC Dragging Rampside - The Fugitive - Bob Perry

scott morehead smorehead@lycos.com
Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:05:03 -0500

I just happened to be flipping through an old TRW catalog trying to locate some parts numbers for some NOS parts I bought and what did I see?  Mr. Bob Perry standing or sitting next to the Rampside called the fugitive.  Anyone ever see it run or know if he is still around.  As far as pictures go, I can get them although the two binder wholes go through that specific page.  Somewhere close to or through the actual picture.

Kinda neat seeing an old rampy ready to run strong.

Scott Morehead