<VV> Revelation: Early vs. Late

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 09:59:13 EST

The kid next door has taken to emulating my "real car", an Audi V8 Quattro,
and has purchased a similar Audi 100 Quattro.  I have BBS wheels for winter and
I polished a set of original factory wheels for summer use.  (Corvair content
coming soon...)  I just helped him find a set of similar stock wheels which
we will polish for his car's summer use.  This wheel design has  very noticible
holes for each lug bolt in the wheel face, my V8 wheels have FIVE holes, his
have FOUR.  I caught my self thinking of how ASHAMED I would feel, running
around town with everyone able to see that I only had FOUR LUG BOLTS!  This layer
of the peeled onion reveals yet another reason why *Late models are better
than Earlies* =:-o
Craig (ready to bolt) Nicol