<VV> Speedometer Question; Now 1965 Greenbrier Drivetrain

RoboMan91324@aol.com RoboMan91324@aol.com
Wed, 8 Dec 2004 12:56:04 EST

Hi Gang,

With the discussion partially turned to FCs and their oddball differentials,
I have a question or two.  I bought a 1965 Greenbrier with the drive train
missing.  I do have a drive train from a 1964 FC.  I always assumed that it would
slip right in but maybe some of you folks with more experience than I can
tell me what, if any, modifications need to be done.  The original wheels/axles
are still in the Greenbrier and the 1964 drive train has no wheels/axles.

Thanks in advance,
Doc