<VV> Acronym Help

Doug Foust doufou@msn.com
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 12:14:00 -0500

Been reading VV for months now, still can't figure out some of the insider
terminology and/or acronyms.  Is there a VV dictionary posted somewhere?  I
asked this question months ago and got no repply.  If not (and I don't mean
to hack anybody off here, really) you long-time guys might want to keep in
mind that the amateurs that sign on just don't get what you're talking about
when you use certain jargon.  Example, just read a string regarding EUM.
I'm sure E must mean "early" - maybe M is model - what is the U?  OK, all
you old-timers can stop laughing any time now.  It's a great site and
learning opportunity, just wish it could be a little more new-guy-friendly.
My 2 cents worth.
Doug Foust - Worthington, OH
64 vert 110PG