<VV> Acronym Help

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:51:00 -0800

At 12:23 hours 12/09/2004 -0500, Sadek Charles H DLVA wrote:
>Doug,
>
>	I know of no dictionary-but I am sure some experts will let you
>know..... and
>
>We aren't laughing-the EUM (??),

Eastcoast Ultra Monza...?

>WBRT (Where's the Beef Racing Team) and

>ULTRA

Used Literally Trashed Rusty Autoparts...?

>(Used parts of highest quality, so they say) folks' humor is no
>laughing matter... <VBG>

Visually Being Giggly... ?

>And don't hesitate to bug folks until someone answers the question.

Yep.    And ignore those who might make smart remarks.     This
automatically eliminates about 25% of the people in here, including me.
The rest will disdain that 25% soon enough, so get in your shots while you
can, before they do.

>Likewise, if you get an answer, let us know the answer (if it comes to you
>off list and we don't see it).

Yep.   Some of us in here are kinda ignert.

tony..       full of questions and other stuff