<VV> Sound Dampening for Roof (non Corvair)

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Thu, 09 Dec 2004 16:59:39 -0800

At 03:29 hours 12/09/2004 -0500, Sadek Charles H DLVA wrote:
>Don't forget the kazoo exhaust tips...

Don't stop there.     One guy (I charitably refrain from referring to him
as that years Darwin Award candidate) came into the shop where I'd worked
and paid out 6500 bucks for a *Stereo System* installed into an early '80s
4-door dusty-rusty oxidized-bronze Datsun.   That guy got talked about for
the rest of the week.

As I understand it, he should have sprung for an alarm while he was at
it...   word had it somebody stole the car a week or so later.    Must have
been the stereo, nobody would bother to steal just the car.

He came back to the shop telling people to be on the lookout for anybody
trying to sell expensive slightly used stereo gear.    That got him talked
about for another week...

tony..