<VV> Acronym help

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 19:45:19 -0600

You can give these a try:

EMAIL SHORTHAND (ACRONYM'S)

      hand  Have a nice day  cw2cu  Can't wait to see you
      sit  Stay in touch  ttul  Talk to you later
      fwiw  For what it's worth  werv u bin  Where have you been?
      dra  Don't recognize acronym  foaf  Friend of a friend
      hak  Hugs and kisses  walor  What a load of rubbish
      tah  Take a hint  swyp  So what's your problem
      gal  Get a life  xlnt  Excellent
      ho  Hang out  2nt  Tonight
      wsp  What's up?  :-)  Happy
      :-(  Unhappy  :-|  Indifference
      :-o  Surprise  :-Q  Confusion
      :-&  Tongue tied  :-  Kiss
      :/  frustrated  :-||  Angry

OR....   Goto:  http://www.datingagain101.com/shorthand_im.html  for an
alphabatized list.

But - we still could use a list posted of those particular to VV.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140