<VV> Cheap tools

RKAT edbaloo@verizon.net
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:15:42 -0500

I started out with Craftsman when in the Autobody business. I couldnt
keep a craftsman ratchet for more than a month, I got tired of taking
them back. I started my Snap-On collection with a ratchet, I was sold.
In the 7 or so years that I had my snap-on ratchets, Ive had my < and
3/8 fixed ONCE. My = has never been repaired. I kept breaking tips off
of screwdrivers, didnt have that problem with the Snap-on. Etc, etc.
It all depends on how/what you use them for. For the occasional
wrencher, Craftsman are just fine. For hard everyday use, I didnt think
they held up well. My .02

<snip>Funny you mention Sears...

I cant wait to see what is going to happen with Craftsman tools now with
this K-Mart merger. Stay tuned to this space folks...

Mark "Snap On is whats in my boxes" Chapman<snip>

Ron Tinkham

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/

Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)

66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp