<VV> The Corvair Decade.

TONY FIORE tonycorsa@juno.com
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 21:25:41 -0500

http://www.ronsjeepjunk.4t.com/
> Pine Tree Corvairs (in the works)
> 66 Corsa Convertible, 140, 4sp
> Maine
>Do NOT order your CORVAIR DECADE Book from any place except from CORSA.
Contact the CORSA office and order from there for $45.
        The book is in process of being printed and bound, but will not
be ready for Christmas delivery. This is a beautiful 25th Anniversary
Edition and you will receive Confirmation from the CORSA office in the
form of a Christmas card for your gift recipient. Delivery will be about
four weeks after Christmas.

Tony Fiore,
Pres. Mail-Copy Publications
Author- "THE CORVAIR DECADE"