<VV> Red 64 coupe at 4 clubs show-- Need contact info and want picture

Rick Loving ral1963@earthlink.net
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:28:39 -0500

First of all, thanks for helping me identify the owner as John Inglis

I have been unable to get contact information for him.

Several people helped with suggestions but, so far none have born fruit.

I was given contact information for the registrar for the event but the
email address keeps bouncing

"Chuck Facklam of the

Niagara Frontier Corvair Club. If you want to contact him, the

email address I have for him is: cmafacklam@worldnet.att.net"

Does anyone know Chuck or John and any way I can get a hold of
either....

Does anyone have any nice pictures of the Red EM coupe with Calcustom
bumpers and Fitch Stripes as pictured at

http://members.cox.net/rarevair/fourclubs.pdf

Thanks

Rick Loving

Chuck,

I was given your name by Dave Baker in hopes of finding contact
information for John Inglis who I was told is the owner of this red 64
coupe with the Fitch stripes and Cal custom bumpers.

Do you happen to have any information or could you forward my info to
John..

Rick Loving
4853 W Doris Dr
Kankakee IL 60901
1-815-263-1963
ral1963@earthlink.net

I am the caretaker of the Fitch sprint regristry and was curious about
John's car.  I also have a set of Cal custom bumperettes and had some
questions about them and was hoping the John could assist.

Rick,

Supposedly, the registration info of the people who registered
for the Four Clubs Event were sent to Chuck Facklam of the
Niagara Frontier Corvair Club. If you want to contact him, the
email address I have for him is: cmafacklam@worldnet.att.net .

The picture of the '64 coupe that you sent that's on the
autocross course, is that black, or blue as you noted. I have the
same picture that I printed out from somewhere on the web. I
printed it because it looks a lot like my car, but mine doesn't
have the Cal Customs. No big deal, but it looked black to me???

The blue coupe that has the front license plate that says
62Monza, but has the '61 grille bar belongs to Vance Piper I
believe. The email I have for him is: vancepiper@yahoo.com . I
actually spoke to him on the phone because I wanted to find out
what the color is on his car. I really liked the color. Turns out
it's '91 Corvette Medium Quasar Blue Metallic.

I don't have a picture of the red car. Hopefully you can get
contact info from Chuck. Let me know how you make out.

Dave