<VV> Confidential Corporate Correspondence [humor]

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:18:07 EST

dmonasterio@megared.net.mx writes:

>   Wow !!
>    What a deal !! I can't let it pass. It is lots much better than been in
> charge of Vicente Fox' Boots Factory which I was just ready to sign in for.
> Just let me phone to Vicente and tell him to look for another guy. This way
> can get a bunch of dollars instead of devaluated pesos !  BTW, with the gas
> prices rising, I was experimenting with Tequila as an alternate fuel for
> Corvairs but can't find a way to avoid engine hangovers.
>
>    Daniel (jumping bean) Monasterio
>    South Nafta ULTRA parts rep.

*********
Welcome Daniel, to the world of Ultra!

I deeply touched that you are giving Vincente the Boot!  I only wish that
someday we will see Joe Robbins doing the same to the Bohunks! I will personally
send you a list of all the "benefits" of being a "Rep" [ as soon as there are
some! ].

Now down to business;

Tequila will, in the future, be referred to as " Ultra Race Gas".
Hangovers?   How about "side effects include hard starting in the morning, and strange
noises emmiting from engine compartment"???

Is Mescal any cheaper??

Your fearless leader

Mr. DeckRug