<VV> VV Late Model shocks KYB

Rick & Janet Norris rickjanet@charter.net
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 08:00:05 -0500

I purchased mine from "The Other Rick" at CorvairMotorsports and as you
stated they made a very noticeable difference on my 69 Monza convertible. I
thought they were reasonably priced also. I highly recommend them. I did
have to drill the lower front bolt hole out to the larger size.

Rick Norris

> Rick carries them at Corvair Motorsports--that's where I got mine.
>
> Tom Willcox
>>  I just installed KYB gas shocks on one of my late models and I am amazed
>> at
>> the results. I tend to be basically cheap and they are a vast improvement
>> over
>> the stock aftermarket cheapies I usually run. The problem is I cant find
>> front KYB's for this application are available anywhere. Any suggestions?
>> Oh.... at a reasonable price would be nice also....
      John Miller
      Iowa