<VV> 1960 Club Coupe for sale

Vairguy2003@netscape.net Vairguy2003@netscape.net
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:49:44 -0500

Hey gang,

I have moved to Florida and find myself with no time to spend with my wonderful find, a 1960 Club Coupe.

It is in fantastic shape for a 1960, only really needing a paint job and what I have been told are some sticky valves.  The body is SOLID, with absolutely NO RUST anywhere.

This car will be a SHOW WINNER with very little work.  I would love for this car to go to someone who will show her off, drive her, and give her the TLC that she needs and deserves.  This car would be my baby, but my new job responsibilities are WAY more than I expected and every extra minute I spend with my family.

Please give me a call if you are seriously interested in this car.  The car is located in Evansville, Indiana...3 hours east of St. Louis, 3.5 hours southwest of Indianapolis, 2.5 hours northwest of Nashville, 3 hours west of Cincinatti.

Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Alan Eggleston
904-213-4441 home
904-728-6453 cellular