<VV> RE: "no other Vairs around here"

Mark Noakes mark@noakes.com
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 19:09:48 -0800

This is absolutely true; back when my 66 was the only car that I had ever owned and worked on, I heard often and
bought the comments that Corvairs were hard to work on...it was all I ever heard...besides the fact that they would turn
over just sitting there (slight exageration...).  Now many years later having worked on late model front engine
cars...Corvairs are a breeze compared to a Corvette, Camaro, or any FWD traverse mounted engined car.

Mark Noakes