<VV> Weber Turbo Setup for Sale

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 04:03:20 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: <GYoungwolf@aol.com>
Subject: <VV> Weber Turbo Setup for Sale

> I have a new and complete Weber 45 DCOE carb, velocity stacks, turbo
mounting
> adapter, and linkage kit for sale > The Carbmeister
*********
Which reminds me, I got essentially that same setup ( new also )  ... now if
someone out there were to purchase your items and my items,he would be *
close * to having a oh so nifty setup for  a dual turbo rig ....

or even a way cool dual weber cross ram rig for a 140 squealer .....  plus
maybe a week on the old Mig/Tig welder..or did anyone ever make such a
manifold ??

*********
Since we have gone pubic anyway, how much ya need for that 4 barrel -
to -compressor adapter ??  email me privately if you wish.
ken campbell, Iowuh guy.