<VV> CORSA in Germany

Thomas Stingl tsc01@corvair.de
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:02:09 +0100

We gathered the local senior Corvair experts Ingo and Roland and 50% of
the German CORSA members (me) to meet and greet Paul A. DeVaughn from NC,
at the moment based in Ramstein Germany for USAF flight service to Iraq. Lew
Rishel provided the initial contact info.

We showed off the city of Karlsruhe and our Corvair projects, and Paul
detailed his plans for an ambitious LM V6 mid-engine conversion, he also
mastered the task to park the best Rampside in the whole nation better
than its regular driver ...
All had a great afternoon, and we'll expect him again in the next weeks.

Couldn't talk him yet into buying some of our ULTRA parts stashed away for
a second life ;-)

Thomas, Karlsruhe, Germany

--
Thomas Stingl | ts1@corvair.de | http://corvair.de/ | ICQ# 258018925
1961 Rampside - 1962 Greenbrier - 1962 Station Wagon - 1963 Corvan