<VV> fender skirts

Mike Ioanes mioanes@woh.rr.com
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 01:05:01 -0500

Subject: Re: <VV> fender skirts

> Yes they will, but will look stupid.<IMNSHO>
>
> yea, Vairily ... Shaun 'fender skirts belong on 4 drs.' McGarvey
Possibly, very slightly possibly, as part of a total "scheme" or "look" they
MIGHT work.  I.E., dual fishpole antennae, dice hanging from the mirror, a
fake continental kit, J.C. Whitney front grille, door handles removed, 59
Cad taillights...the 50s-early 60s custom look.  Would be even better if it
matched a sketch from a vintage 'Car Craft' magazine...it used to have
pencil sketches of ideas for customizing current cars.  Read too much 'Car
Craft' when I should have been paying attention in school.
Not that you'll ever see any on my 64 convert.
Mike Ioanes