<VV> Vacuum Blowups DVD

J R Read_HML hmlinc@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 13:26:10 -0600

About a month back, someone (VV or Corvanatics - don't remember) asked about
converting the CCE Vacuum Cleaner Blowup (best of) tape to DVD.  Jim
MacDonald suggested that CCE should do that.

Well, I passed those comments on to CCE's current BOD and they are seriously
considering doing just that.  The "best of" tape that we sold - what, 5 yrs
ago - was a compilation of what lclc considered at that time as some of the
more exciting sequences.

There were actually several original tapes made over a period of years.  The
vacuum blow ups were a 4th of July tradition of CCE.  So, there is a great
deal of material which did not make it into the "best of" tape.  Specific
plans are not yet made on this, but stay tuned - as it looks like there may
be a DVD sequel AND it will likely contain "never before released" material!

Please excuse the Xposting of this note.

Later, JR
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater Coupe - icemobile 4/140