<VV> RE:opinions no vair.

Ken Campbell deltainc@grm.net
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:05:08 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Underwood" <tonyu@roava.net>

> It's these people who are my peeves...   and I shouldn't have to be
> worrying about the antics they might perform on the highways but I end up
> doing so anyway, because they do.    And it's NOT just "now and then".
> Every day to or from work on I-581 and I-81 somebody usually will do
> something that causes me to mutter "...what the Hell!?"
> tony..
***********
I have decided to rectify somewhat this situation.... upon measuring
carefully, I find that a corvair front trunk is just right to hold 2 cases
of belt fed 20 MM  Olerikon incendiary ammo, and the barrels, if shortened
just a mite, will fit right out the high beam headlights holes.  I am
thinking this substitution will be much more effective than my current
tactic of just blinking the lights at stupid drivers.

Anyone know where I can purchase little stick-on graphics of stupid drivers
?   The opening day of the season is coming up fast and I want to try to
fill my limit each time out .....

Regards, ken campbell, just rocking away in Ioway.