<VV> Unsafe at Any Speed (for the price of a Corvair)

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:49:36 EST

In a message dated 12/16/2004 10:28:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
BigD@davemorris.com writes:

Now you  too can pay $6000 for the book "Unsafe at Any Speed"

I guess it is time for my annual complaint about "Unsafe at any speed".
Since I am a Corsa Board Member, I cannot suggest that you go to you local
library and move the book from the 629.X section to the Fiction section under N  for
Nader. I also cannot suggest that you leave a note in the book  explaining
that the authors claims were proven false in government tests. Since  most card
catalogs are now computerized, I cannot even suggest you mark up the  card to
show than that it is now in the fiction section, where it belongs. I'm  so
sorry I cannot suggest this. - Seth  Emerson