<VV> ID on headers

Mark Noakes mark@noakes.com
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 15:55:08 -0800

Could someone send me a picture or description of the old Cyclone headers for Corvairs?  I may have a set stashed away at my parents' house.  They were on my 66 when I first got in in July 74...and looked to be several years old at that point.  We later had some IECO headers on a different car; definitely a different animal.

The things I remember the most about them were that they were a real mess of snakes, that after the collector they turned up instead of out and so needed an unusual muffler arrangement, and that they had a pipe on the output instead of a flange.

Cyclone or something else?

Now if I could only find them in that mountain of old parts...

Thanks,

Mark Noakes