<VV> Re: Carl Sagan's Corvair

Gary Swiatowy mopar@jbcs2.net
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 08:07:03 -0500

Earlier this week Dennis Dorogi posted a question regarding the value of
restoring a 64 Spyder Convertible which may or may not have enhanced value
due to the facty it was once owned by noted astronomer Carl Sagan.
Dennis forwarded me some picturers of the car which I have hosted with my
webshots albums. Follow the link below.
Note: This is not for the faint of heart.................
http://community.webshots.com/user/swi66
As far as value for a "Celebrity" corvair goes.........I imagine if someone
found the Corvair that Elvis bought for Priscilla many years ago..........it
would have plenty of value................write your own ticket on that one!
Gary Swiatowy