<VV> Re: Carl Sagan's Corvair

BEllison@bbafiberweb.com BEllison@bbafiberweb.com
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 16:27:30 -0500

Gary, thanks for the pics.  That's the best laugh I've had in a long time.

The most valuable article I saw in the pics?  The owner was indeed, Carl
Sagan - Cool.

I'd offer a 10% premium for a pkg deal, as long as it included that
document....up to $5.50.  ;)

Barry Ellison
Corsa SC VP
Corsa SC P - 2005