<VV> What color goes with a saddle interior?

TimS tjs1201@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 22:07:25 -0500

Ok, its time for me to pick a color for my 65 Corsa.  It has a saddle
color interior.  I don't particularly like saddle but it's in good shape
and the car came with a new door pads so I'm not inclined to change the
color.  My question is, what exterior colors came with the saddle
interior?  I found a 66 color chart online but they didn't have saddle
that year.  My wife tells me it would go with any color but I only
picture it with beige that the car is now, or maybe white or black.  Any
suggestions?

TIA
Tim Spry
Rochester, MI