<VV> What color goes with a saddle interior?

Dave Morris "BigD" BigD@DaveMorris.com
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 10:08:52 -0600

Here in Texas, saddle is a common interior even with the candy apple red
exteriors that might elsewhere sport a black interior.  Here we prefer the
lighter interiors because of the temperatures.  Leave a car in the Texas
summer sun for a couple hours and then set your bare legs on some black
vinyl and you'll see why saddle is more popular.

I personally think it looks "richer" than an all-black interior on a
sportscar.  See two of my cars that have saddle or beige interiors with
metallic red and metallic hunter green exteriors at
http://www.davemorris.com/PhotoViewer.cfm?Subdirectory=Mitsu%20Eclipse and
http://www.davemorris.com/PhotoViewer.cfm?Subdirectory=Mitsu%203000%20GT

But then these are my opinions, and I could be wrong. :)

Dave Morris