<VV> Clutch the paint

Tom Wright Tom Wright" <tomspost@sympatico.ca
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 11:31:00 -0500

Greetings to All.

I am wondering if I take this information to a paint shop, will this be enough
info to match the Aztec Bronze paint?

http://www.corvaircorsa.com/pntcan66.html

I may boost the metallic up a bit, but this was the original colour on the
car, so I want to try and get a few rattle cans to do the undercarriage and
frame rails while the car is Group Red.

Also, the clutch cable / rod assembly has a clear (vinyl?) coating on the
cable part. This is cracked and falling off where the cable runs over the
pulley at the floor pan. Is it worth replacing the cable, or will it hurt the
pulley? I wonder if I could machine a pulley out of aluminum cheaper than a
new clutch cable, and if it would last longer anyway.

Thoughts for a Cold Sunday.

Tom Wright
St.Catharines
www.vaxxine.com/tomspage